EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA
(Int'l Director Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide)
TUESDAY JANUARY 14, 2020
Acts 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.
We who have been saved, who have come to know the Lord, who have come to know His Words and His ways, and now walk in His righteousness and holiness, have the responsibility to make those that are still living in sin in our family, in the church, in the world, to know God and the truth of His word, and to know His mind concerning the evil things they are doing.
It is our duty to make known to them the Word of life, so that they too can inherit eternal life. We became responsible and began to live to please the Lord by the very knowledge of the truth and by the very discovery we have made. Paul says, 'I am a debtor.' Romans 1:14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
You too are one! You owe much to these ignorant Christians and unbelievers that surround you. They are waiting for you. All these Christians that do not know the true word of God are waiting for you. All these ministers and all these ones that are fervent in Spirit but have spots in their lives are waiting for you. You are a debtor of evangelism to all of them. Emulate apostle Paul and pay your debt in soul-winning.
1 Corinthians 9:16-21 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
17. For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
18. What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
19. For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
20. And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21. To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
Thought for the day:
Carry the burden of evangelism as Jesus carried the burden of the cross.
Song for the day:
Isaiah heard the voice of the Lord, and he said…
Bible reading for the day:
Genesis 33-35; Matthew 11
PASTOR PAUL RIKA