EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
MONDAY, OCTOBER 18TH, 2021
TEXT: JOHN 3: 25-30
(25) Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.
(26) And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.
(27) John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
(28) Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
(29) He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
(30) He must increase, but I must decrease.
PASTOR PAUL RIKA