EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
MONDAY, OCTOBER 18TH, 2021
TEXT: JOHN 3: 25-30
(25) Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.
(26) And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.
(27) John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
(28) Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
(29) He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
(30) He must increase, but I must decrease.
KEY VERSE: JOHN 3:27
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
Jesus did not want His gospel to be abused, that is why He said, “Father sanctify them. I am not physically with them in the world. If I were in the world, some of them will look at Me and hide themselves, but I am not there for righteousness to flow freely.” That is what we desire of you brethren, among the Coordinators, Chapter leaders, Pastors and Teachers, Choir, Ushers, that you will be sanctified.
If you are removed from the work, you will not have grudges against people. Your mind will be peaceful. Believe that God removed you for a reason, maybe God even showed the reason, you have no problem. This sinful nature is abusing the commission of holiness that God has given to us, to live in and preach. Our profession of holiness must be accompanied by transparent life of holiness and righteousness.
Due to this Adamic and carnal nature people are withdrawing from God and His service. The Adamic nature and inward pollution and corruption need to be purged. Go back to God and say, Lord I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me. I have a body of sin. Purge me with hyssop, wash me and I will be whiter than snow. I want to really be holy.
From today's reading text, John the Baptist escaped provocation of envy over the ministry of Jesus. People told him, “Do you know the other man you bore record of is baptizing more people than you?” They wanted to make John envious but he said, “He shall increase but I will decrease”. It takes sanctification of heart to say this. This is Holiness. When Jesus came to the world, did He manifest any sin in his life? He wants you to be like that. He does not want you to interfere with the Holy Spirit.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As the sinner comes to Jesus for forgiveness, so the believer should also come back to Him for sanctification.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Create in me a clean heart O Lord, and renew a right spirit….
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Isaiah 65-66; 2 Thessalonians 1
PASTOR PAUL RIKA