*EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING*
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, MARCH 20TH, 2022
TEXT: GENESIS 39:1-7
(1) And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither.
(2) And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.
(3) And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
(4) And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.
(5) And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian's house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the Lord was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field.
(6) And he left all that he had in Joseph's hand; and he knew not ought he had, save the bread which he did eat. And Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured.
(7) And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.
KEY VERSE: 2 PETER 2:14
Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING BY:
PASTOR PAUL RIKA: INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, (HOREMOW)
DATE: TUESDAY, MARCH 23RD, 2021
TEXT: Titus 1:1-2
Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
KEY VERSE:1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
PASTOR PAUL RIKA