1. ANTICIPATION OF THE MOVEMENT The rapture of true believers soon coming. We believe the second coming of Christ will be very real event as He said in the day He departed from the earth. Where He will return to execute judgement upon the unrighteous, unholy and ungodly, and will set up His Kingdom to reign on the earth for a millennium. (2 Thessalonians 1: 7- 10; Jude 14-15; Revelation 20: 6-7; St. Matthew 16: 27-28).
2. VISION OF THE MOVEMENT Revival of Biblical Holiness in Christ’s Believers. Understanding that Biblical Holiness, complete sanctification (inward & outward transformation of the believer), restitution is no longer preached in many churches today. The Vision is to go back to the old landmarks, to raise up foundations that have been broken down and to ‘earnestly contend for the faith that was once delivered to the saints’ (Proverbs 23: 10; Jude 3; Colossians 1: 28-29; 1 Timothy 4:16).
3. MESSAGE OF THE MOVEMENT Christ’s Righteousness & Holiness. The Message of the Movement is not the traditions of men, philosophy or man’s opinion. It is entirely and completely Christ’s holiness and righteousness alone. ‘...Holiness without which no man can see the Lord.’ (St. Luke 1: 74-75; St. Mark 7: 6-9; Isaiah 29:13; Hebrews 12: 14)
4. MISSION OF THE MOVEMENT Raising Holy Believers in Christ’s Churches Worldwide and opening Chapters of Holiness Revival Movement in every Christian society worldwide; Of those who have repented by turning away from all sin and deceitful pleasures and turning to Jesus for salvation in faith; converted, truly born again, striving for sanctification and perfection in Christ, working out one’s salvation with fear and trembling. (St. Matthew 28: 18-20, Acts 2: 38; St. John 3: 3; 1 Thessalonians 4:4, 7; Philippians 2: 12).
6. THE NATURE OF THE MOVEMENT Non-Denomination. The Call of the Movement is to bring the Body of Christ into Christian Unity, ‘One Lord, One Church, One Ministry.’ Christ Jesus Our Lord, is the Master Soul-Winner. The Movement draw men from various ministers, denominations, churches, tribes, languages and nations. ‘Until we come into the unity of the Faith…’ (1 Corinthians 12: 12-14, Ephesians 4: 4-6; 13; Acts 10: 34-35).
7. THE POWER OF THE MOVEMENT The Holy Spirit. We believe in the Godhead of three separate and distinct personalities yet are perfectly one. The Holy Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost. The Father sent His Son Jesus to the world, who was crucified, buried, resurrected and ascended in to Heaven, and will return for the Holy believers. Jesus has sent the Holy Spirit to empower the Believers for divine enablement and effective function in Christian service until He returns. (St. Matthew 28: 19-20; 1 Corinthians 15: 3-5; Corinthians 12: 12-14; Acts 1: 8; 2 Peter 1: 3-4; 2 Corinthians 4: 7).
8. THE WORKING MANUAL OF THE MOVEMENT The Holy Scriptures. The Holy Bible which consists of 39 Old Testament books, and 27 New Testament Books are the inspired Word of God. We take the Bible as the final authority concerning Faith in God and Christian conduct. The Bible instructs on the Godhead, The Virgin Birth of Christ, Redemption, Repentance, Restitution, Justification, Water Baptism, Holy Ghost Baptism, Lord’s Supper, Sanctification, Evangelism. (2 Timothy 3: 16-17; Proverbs 30: 5-6; Revelation 22: 18-19).
9. PERSONNEL OF THE MOVEMENT Holy and dedicated workers and ministers. Believers who fear the Lord and works righteousness. Those who walks in faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and the wisdom of the Holy Spirit to fulfil the great commission that has been assigned by the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 10: 34-35; Acts 6: 3-4; Rom. 12:1-2; 2 Timothy 2: 19-20).
10. THE EVANGELISM MATERIALS OF THE MOVEMENT Inspired Holiness Christian literature, audio and visual taped messages etc. (2 timothy 2: 2; Habakkuk 2: 2; Revelation 1: 19).
11. PASSIONATE APPEAL OF THE MOVEMENT TO CHRIST’S CHURCHES Be one in doctrine and practice of the Holy scriptures in truth, love and holiness.Believers are to experience true Unity of the Body of Christ; Unity of the spirit and Unity of the Faith. This is the one aspect that connects us, and identifies us as true followers of Jesus Christ, enabled by the Holy Spirit. ‘For without the Spirit of Christ, we are none of His.’ ‘For by one Spirit e are baptized into the Body… and have been all made to drink into one Spirit’ (1 Corinthians 1: 10-13; 1 Corinthians 12: 12-13; Ephesians 4: 4; 13; Romans 8:9).
12. MEMBERSHIP OF THE MOVEMENT Opened to all who love the Lord Jesus and pledge to live His truth, righteousness and holiness and spread same in their church, society and the world. Those who are genuinely born again, experiencing the sanctification by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, has rejected the spirit of the world, are determined to walk the Narrow Way, and suffer whatever it takes for an eternal about in the Kingdom of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who is being purified by the blood of the Lamb and remain ready for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ (Revelation 22: 17; 1 Corinthians 2: 2; 1 John 2: 15-17; James 1: 27; Acts 14: 22; 1 John 3: 3). 13. SPONSORSHIP OF THE MOVEMENT God is the sole Sponsor of the Movement. He supplies the needs of the Movement according to His promises and in the manner He supplied for His course in the Scripture. (Philippians 4: 19-20). Isaiah 62:10 – “Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up the highway, gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people. (KJV).