We believe that ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
THE HOLY TRINITY 1. We believe that the Holy Bible is an infallible word of GOD and final authority in all areas of Christian life. The Holy Trinity consists GOD Almighty the Father, JESUS CHRIST the Son of GOD, and Holy Spirit; all the three are one indivisible in Godhead and yet distinct in names (2 Timothy 3:16-17, Luke 1:30-35, Matthew 3:16-17, & Mathew 28:18-20).
VIRGIN BIRTH, SINLESS LIFE, ATONING DEATH AND RESURRECTION, AND SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST
2. We believe that JESUS CHRIST was born by a virgin, and the only begotten Son of GOD. He was crucified, died on the cross, buried, and rose triumphantly from the grave on the third day. He ascended into heaven alive and He is coming back to take the believers home (Isaiah 7:14; Luke 1:26-38; Mathew 1:18-25; John 3:16-18; Hebrews 4:14-15; John 19:30-42; Matthew 28:1-10; Acts 1:9-11; Romans 1:4; 1 Corinthians 15:3-6).
THE UTTER DEPRAVITY OF HUMAN NATURE AND NECESSITY FOR REPENTANCE
3. The utter depravity and sinfulness of human beings through the Fall of Adam, make them to face GOD’s wrath and judgement hence the need for repentance to avoid condemnation to hell fire. Repentance is complete turning around from sinful activities and accepting JESUS CHRIST by faith for the forgiveness of sins (Psalm 51:5; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:12-17; Mark 7:21-23; Ephesians 2:1; Luke 24:46-47; Acts 2:38; 3:19-21; 2 Corinthians 7:10; Hebrews 6:1-3).
4. Restitution is the act of restoring to the rightful owner, articles or property that has been stolen or defrauded, making amends where wrong has been perpetrated, making good or compensating for wrong acts carried out in order to have the right relationship with GOD and heart devoid of offense towards fellow human beings (Genesis 20:1-8; 14-18; Exodus 22:1-7; Leviticus 6:1-17; Numbers 5:6-8; 2 Samuel 12:1-6; Proverbs 6:31; Ezekiel 33:14-16; Mathew 23:24; Luke 19:8,9; Acts 23:1-5; 24:16; James 4:17; 5:6).
5. Justification is the act of God when He vindicates those that repent of their sins and believe in JESUS CHRIST as their LORD and savior. The atoning blood of JESUS CHRIST washes the sins away and the believer is counted righteous as though he had never sin before (John 3:3-8; Acts 13:38-39; Romans 3:24-30; 4:6-16; 5:1-2; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21; Galatians 2:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5; 1 Peter 1:23).
6. Water Baptism is mark of total repentance from sin and total surrender to the LORD JESUS CHRIST as LORD and savior. It is by water immersion “In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” as Jesus commanded (Mathew 28:19; 3:13-17; Mark 16:15; Acts 2:38,39; 19:1-6; Romans 6:4,5).
THE LORD’S SUPPER
7. The LORD’s Supper was established by JESUS CHRIST so that all believers in Him will partake thereof regularly in remembrance of Him and His atoning death and resurrection by eating unleavened bread and drinking fruit of the vine as symbols of his body and blood that were offered as sacrifice for redemption of humanity (Mathew 26:26-29; Luke 22:17-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-30).
8. Sanctification is being set apart as sacred and holy, and fit for use by the LORD. It is achieved through GOD’s grace, after being born again. The believer’s heart is purified by the Blood of JESUS and washing by the word of GOD (Luke 1:74-75; John 17:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 4:3, 7-8; 5:22-24; Ephesians 5:25-27; Hebrews 2:11; 10:10, 14; 13:11-12; Titus 2:11-14; 1 John 1:7; Hebrews 12:14, 1 Peter 1:14-16).
HOLY GHOST BAPTISM
9. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost is to be endued with power from high upon a sanctified believer, and it is followed with evidences of the Spirit’s work such as speaking in tongues, prophesying, seeing vision, and godly dreams (Joel 2:28-29; Mathew 3:11; Acts 1:8; Luke 3:16; 24:49; John 1:30-33; 7:37-39; 14:16,17,26; 16:12-15; Acts 1:5-8; Mark 16:17; Acts 2:1-18; 10:44-46; 19:1-6).
11. Marriage is between one man and one woman and it is for a lifetime. In the New Testament and directive from the LORD JESUS, there is no provision or room for divorce. Either spouse can only remarry if the other spouse passed away or died (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:6; Malachi 2:14-16; Romans 7:2-3; Ephesians 5:31-33; Mathew 5:31-32; Luke 16:18; John 4:15-19; Genesis 20:3, 7).
12. Rapture is the event that will take place when JESUS CHRIST come in His glory, and it will be visible just as His going away, to take away from the earth all the saints both the living and those that died in the LORD. It can take place at any moment from now hence all believers are to be rapture ready all the time (John 14:1-3; Luke 21:34-36; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:4-9; 2 Thessalonians 2:5-7; Philippians 3:11, 20-21; and 1 John 3:1-3).
RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD
13. The Resurrection of the dead affirms the immortality of the soul hence everyone who has ever lived and died, will rise from the dead, some to honor and glory while others to everlasting shame and condemnation (Job 19:25-27; Psalm 71:20; Isaiah 26:19; Daniel 12:2; John 5:28,29; 1 Corinthians 15:12-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-16; Hebrews 6:1,2; Philippians 3:8-11; Revelation 20:4, 6, 12-13).
14. The Great Tribulation will occur, because the anti-Christ will take over the reign of the earth and will rule in terror, and there will be great and terrible suffering on earth (Revelation 9:16; Mark 13:19; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Daniel 8:23-25; 2 Thessalonians 2:7-12; Revelation 13:1-10, 15-18).
THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT
15. The Great White Throne Judgment will take place when God finally judges everyone both the living and the dead who have ever lived on the face of the earth. Satan and the angels that followed him will also be judged and sent to lake of fire forever (John 5:24; 3:17-19; Dan 12:2,3; Matt 10:15; 11:21-24; 12:41,42; John 5:28,29; Rom 2:15,16; 14:12; 2 Pet 2:9; Jude 6; 1 Cor 6:1-4; Acts 10:42; Rev 20:11-15).
16. Hell is a place with burning fire and its fire does not go out. It is meant as everlasting punishment for those who do not accept JESUS CHRIST as LORD and savior, and those that died in their sins. It is for those whose names are not in the Book of Life that is maintained in heaven. Those that went there will suffer torments and anguish forever and ever. It was prepared for Satan and his angels initially but God has decreed that the wicked and those that forget Him, and reject Christ will also be cast there (Psalm 9:17; Mathew 25:41; Mt 25:46; Lk 12:4,5; 16:19-31; Mt 5:22, 30; Mk 9:43-47; Rev 14:10-11; 20:12-15).
NEW HEAVEN AND THE NEW EARTH
17. There will be New Heaven and New Earth wherein righteousness and holiness dwell forever. It will be established by God, and the redeemed of the LORD JESUS shall dwell with GOD forever. The present earth that has been desecrated with sin will pass away after the Great White Throne Judgment. There will be no uncleanness there, no curses and night. It will be day all the time as the glory of the LORD will be the light that illuminates the place forever (Psalm 102:25-26; Isaiah 51:6; 65:17; Mathew 5:18; 24:35; 2 Peter 3:10-13; Revelation 21:1; Isaiah 66:22; 2 Peter 3:12,13; 1 Cor 13:12; 1 John 3:2-3; Rev 21:1-7; 22:1-5).