EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SATURDAY, MAY 7TH, 2022
TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6
(1) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
(2) For by it the elders obtained a good report.
(3) Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
(4) By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
(5) By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
(6) But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
KEY VERSE: ROMANS 1:17
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING BY:
PASTOR PAUL RIKA: INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, (HOREMOW)
DATE: MONDAY, MARCH 22ND, 2021
TEXT: Matthew 26:38-44
Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy. And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
KEY VERSE: Luke 22:44
And being in an agony He prayed more earnestly: and His sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
PASTOR PAUL RIKA