EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
DATE: TUESDAY, JUNE 8TH, 2021
TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 9:16-23
16) For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
17) For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
18) What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
19) For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
20) And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21) To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
22) To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23) And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
PASTOR PAUL RIKA