EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
DATE: TUESDAY, JUNE 8TH, 2021
TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 9:16-23
16) For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
17) For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
18) What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
19) For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
20) And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21) To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
22) To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23) And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
KEY VERSE: LUKE 2:49
And He said unto them, how is it that ye sought Me? Wist ye not that I must go about My Father’s business?
God has only one business and the registered name is: SOUL-WINNING. The only reason Jesus left His glory and came to earth was to give Himself as ransom for mankind. He began to publish this from the beginning of His ministry to the very last minute. He also called men and women and taught them how to preach. He left the task of preaching the Gospel to us who are alive today and He is looking up to us to do it. This task is called the GREAT COMMISSION.
We cannot witness effectively without the power of God. The passion of our Lord Jesus Christ for lost humanity is written all over the New Testament. He has handed over this business of saving souls to us and we have to handle it with the same passion. That is the only thing that is keeping the angel from blowing the trumpet. He said that this Gospel of the Kingdom would have to be preached all over the world and we are the people to do it.
The Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ has the power to transform even the most terrible sinner. Testimonies abound in scripture and in our contemporary times of people who were transformed and became useful to God. If we go out and preach the Gospel pure and simple, we will see the results. The promise of the Lord to all who will obey Him in going out to evangelize will surely be fulfilled. He was with the Apostles of old as they went about preaching the gospel. He is with His faithful servants today. If we preach, souls will be saved and His protection will be upon us.
Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city. And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Ask God for power to witness more effectively.
SONG FOR THE DAY: We are soldiers, soldiers of the cross, in the name of Jesus…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: 2 Chronicles 26-28; John 17
PASTOR PAUL RIKA