EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
DATE: THURSDAY, JUNE 3RD, 2021
TEXT: NUMBERS 23:19-24
19) God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
20) Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.
21) He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.
22) God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.
23) Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
24) Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING BY:
PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
Date: Tuesday, MAY 25th 2021
TEXT: MATTHEW 16: 24-28
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
Key verse: Matthew 16:28 “verily I say unto you, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom”.
PASTOR PAUL RIKA