EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
MONDAY, APRIL 11TH, 2022
TEXT: ACTS 13:6-11
(6) And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus:
(7) Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.
(8) But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
(9) Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.
(10) And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
(11) And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
KEY VERSE: ACTS 13:12
Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.
The witches and wizards have done much damage to the church of God. Paul’s preaching was obstructed by a certain damsel with the spirit of divination until he had to cast it out of her. These are fellow humans who allowed themselves to be used by evil spirits to cast spell on people and hinder the spirituality of those who want to go to Heaven. They give demonic prophecies as was the case of the damsel who proclaimed that Paul and his men were “servants of God who show unto us the way of salvation” but it was by divination spirit.
Many start with true prophecies and revelation but gradually introduce demonic ones to confuse the people. If you believe initially, you will also believe the fake ones. We must fight to get them out of our chapter meetings. They exercise false zeal to confuse and deceive the people. In one of the revelations, someone stood at the door of a chapter meeting withstanding people that were coming in. In that revelation, this witch was zealously distributing tracts but was working for the devil. You will think this sister is committed to evangelism, check such zeal. Anyone who receives that tract will be demonized and will not come to the meeting again. They want to take over the church and remove sincere ones. We will fight them with our prayers in righteousness and holiness.
God Himself said we should fight them: “Therefore put away from among you that wicked person” - 1Corinthians 5:13. The preaching of Paul would have had no effect if he had not fought Barjesus who was seeking to turn the deputy away from the faith. The Lord wants to show you mercy. Believe God and get those crafts burnt and receive your salvation. The Lord says we should pray to Him to remove those who refuse God’s mercy and are blocking revival and bringing death to the church.
Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Take every zeal to God in prayer.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Fire everywhere 3x Fire everywhere
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: 1 Samuel 7-9; Luke 13:1-21
PASTOR PAUL RIKA