EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
TEXT: EPHESIANS 6:10-18
(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
(11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
(14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
(15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
(16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
(17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
(18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
KEY VERSE: EXODUS 23:25
And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
We are saved to serve. As the angels serve God in Heaven, even so are we to serve Him here on earth. In the Lord’s Prayer, Jesus said in Matthew 6:10, “Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Every creature of God does His service which is acceptable unto God both now and in the future. There are various types of Christian service. There are degrees of grace for Christian service.
You are to determine your effectiveness and progress in the Christian service. The choice concerning how much of your time you will give to God is yours. He will not give you; although there is so much to be done. If you use 24 hours to do the work of God, there will still be much to do.
You are the one to determine how many hours to put into God’s service in a day. If you want to offer nothing at all to God in the day the choice is yours to make. How much time you put into God’s service can only be determined by you, as the rewards will only come to you at the end of your journey on earth. Can you spend up to one hour a day out of the 24 hours of the day? The choice is yours to make. Will you be as committed to as give up your full time for God? Whatever it is you are to determine it.
Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
The knowledge has been given to you, the revelation has been given to you, and the exhortation has also been given to you. The Lord now watches to see what you will do with yourself. If you succeed in getting to Heaven, you will see that as a man makes his bed so shall he lie on it.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faithful servants will be rewarded.
SONG OF THE DAY: Until I reach my home l will never stop my journey half way…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Proverbs 25-27; 2 Corinthians 6
PASTOR PAUL RIKA