EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
THURSDAY, APRIL 14TH, 2022
TEXT: EPHESIANS 6:10-18
(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
(11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
(14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
(15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
(16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
(17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
(18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
KEY VERSE: MATTHEW 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
One of the things that make the way to heaven narrow is the battle against the believers. The scripture says we wrestle. Many believers are not aware of the things the enemy puts on the way against them; the poison arranged against them, the satanic plans against you for the next five years or even twenty years, etc. The poisons already injected into you and the forces sent against you, you are not aware. Realize this otherwise you will not be able to make it. Many ministers, with all the anointing of the Holy Spirit and the years spent in the ministry are not aware of this battle. You are not aware of the person who has taken contract to bring you down and the number of years in that contract. That is why you sit like a retired prayer man, feeling too old to pray.
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
This battle is not only against you as a person but for other groups too; the Christian groups you belong to, your leader, and the kingdom of God. Imagine Late Prophet T. B. Joshua planned to destroy true Christianity in the next ten years. He had even started by initiating young pastors to turn Christian worship to a mere theatre for drama. Can you see why you must watch and pray? Satan wants to destroy the name of God. How does the battle come? It could come through a close person to you, a business partner, colleague, marriage partner or a child of a relation sent to trouble you and take away righteousness and heaven from you. Don’t say the witches and wizards want to kill you and you are afraid to pray; after all Jesus died and He is in Heaven now. You must fight. Apostle Paul testified that he fought a good fight and finished his course. Resist sin firmly, live holy and wrestle until you enter heaven.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Do not compromise your righteousness. It is for your heaven.
SONG FOR THE DAY: When the battle is over, (I shall wear a crown 3x)
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: 1 Samuel 15-16; Luke 14:25-35
PASTOR PAUL RIKA