EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2022
TEXT: JOHN 16:7-14
(7) Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
(8) And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
(9) Of sin, because they believe not on me;
(10) Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
(11) Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
(12) I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
(13) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
(14) He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
KEY VERSE: JOHN 16:8
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
My name is Overcomer Okiti from Nyanya Zone in Abuja. In 2017, I worked in a garage in Wuse 2, Abuja, as a tout or ‘agbero’ with the National Union of Road Transport workers (NURTW). One day as I was smoking and drinking in the garage, preparing for operation, a man requested to speak to me. I asked him, “What is the matter?” He replied with his own question, “Do you know that God loves you?” I became upset and retorted, “Oh! These people have started again! You are all the same. Don’t preach to me.” He calmly replied, “No there is difference.” I challenged him, “What is the difference? I have attended several churches but they are all the same. I don’t want to go to church again.” He said, “No, there is something God wants to do in your life”
As I was resisting him, the union leader that gave me identity card of NURTW told me not to waste my time listening to that man but I heard a voice urging me to listen to him, so I listened. He preached and told me clearly that the life I was living and the work I was doing will lead me to hell. I was surprised because that was the first time any person would boldly tell me the truth; but I wondered how the work I was doing for a living would take me to hell. He explained things to me and encouraged me to surrender my life to God. He then invited me to a program which was a month-long chapter prayer vigil. I had never heard of HOREMOW so he said it was a non-denominational Movement.
After listening to him, I began to ponder over these things in my mind. I later attended the vigil and heard a life-changing message about hell fire preached by Sister Linda Paul Rika. I realized that both my family members and I were all lost and on our way to hell. Later, I watched ‘Life cry from hell’ and my heart began to beat very fast as I trembled in fear. Throughout that week I could not regain myself fully. I was very weak and kept on thinking about God's judgement in hell. (To be continued)
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The undying message from hell has won very many souls.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Somebody touched me (2x), Somebody touched my soul…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Job 31-32; Acts 13:1-23
PASTOR PAUL RIKA