EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
FRIDAY JANUARY 6, 2023
TEXT: Mark 7:6-9, 13
6. He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
7. Howbeit in vain do they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9. And He said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
13. Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Key Verse: Philippians 2:21 For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.
The present state of the world has affected the church greatly. As the world comes to an end, evil and wickedness has heightened. The Corona virus pandemic (COVID 19) caused great devastation and desolation worldwide from which many nations are yet to fully recover. Moral decadence, widespread corruption, collapse of societal norms and values, upsurge in demonism, occultism and witchcraft, aggravated inflation and severe economic depression, violent crimes, kidnapping, terrorism and
fanaticism are the order of the day.
Isaiah 1: 4, 9, 15 4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
There is prevalence of apostasy and widespread backsliding and loss of doctrinal truth. Genuine repentance and sincere faith in Christ resulting to a life of righteousness and holiness has been abandoned for a false Christianity of prosperity, healing, signs and wonders that has replaced Jesus Christ with accursed substances like aprons, handkerchiefs, water, oil, soap, sand, calendars, mantles, etc.… which is another gospel. Pastors have passion for vanities rather than passion for souls. Traditions of men and doctrines of devils have replaced scriptural, apostolic doctrines.
Thought for the day:
Divisions due to doctrinal differences is from the devil.
Song for the day:
I have decided to follow Jesus
Bible reading for the day:
Genesis 15-17; Matthew 5:27-48
PASTOR PAUL RIKA