EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 30TH, 2021
TEXT: NUMBERS 14: 26-31
(26) And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
(27) How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.
(28) Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
(29) Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward which have murmured against me.
(30) Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.
(31) But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised.
KEY VERSE: MATTHEW 20:16
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Completion of the Angelic Message:
The Lord continued. “Because of this mandate given to you, I am removing around you the uncircumcised leaders. I am going to fill their place with righteous and holy leaders from various nations and races.”
Truly I had pondered if any minister has suffered like this. People I loved, cherished and lived peacefully with suddenly began to speak evil against me to my shock. Well, it happens in politics, but limited to their countries, whereas mine is international! Yes, some ministers may have suffered these things, but that was before advent of Internet, so their sufferings were limited. Maybe through letters or newspapers for a limited time, but my own is in the world of Internet, that someone posts evil here and America, India, Europe will respond, publicly crucifying the servant of the Lord. The Lord now gives the comfort. “I allowed them because I am trying you so that you can have credentials. When I begin what I shall be doing in you, others will agree that you are worthy.”
“You shall be surrounded by true and holy leaders that will work with you such as King Solomon was surrounded with them, and these will bring glory to Me. I am clearing away these carnal leaders, to fill their place with spiritually minded men, who are true men ready for end time work.” Jesus compared the new cabinet to the cabinet of Solomon. Having beheld Solomon and the righteous, well ordered and well behaved men that surrounded him in the worship of God, and seen the glory of God, the queen of Sheba blessed the Lord. So, more glory is coming to HOREMOW because the Lord shall raise up righteous people. I pray that God shall purge out iniquity from the cabinet of HOREMOW; Coordinators, Chapter and Unit leaders, workers and members.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Lord continued. “The Holy Spirit shall guide and teach you step by step what this new mandate is, and what you will do for Me.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I have decided to follow Jesus
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Zechariah 13-14; Revelation 21
PASTOR PAUL RIKA