EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH, 2022
TEXT: EPHESIANS 4:22-32
(22) That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
(23) And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
(24) And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
(25) Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
(26) Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
(27) Neither give place to the devil.
(28) Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
(29) Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
(30) And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
(31) Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
(32) And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
KEY VERSE: GALATIANS 5:22-23
But the fruit of Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance against such is no law.
The Spirit of Christ in a believer works out the fruits of righteousness and godliness. What are the evidences of Christ in a believer? Our key verses point out the things you need to see in your life to ascertain that you are changed:
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Let the Holy Spirit develop the fruit of righteousness in you.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I want you LORD to be satisfied with me…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Numbers 21-25; Mark 7:14-37; Mark 8:1-2
PASTOR PAUL RIKA