EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24TH, 2021
TEXT: EZEKIEL 18:26-32
(26) When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
(27) Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
(28) Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
(29) Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?
(30) Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord God. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
(31) Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
(32) For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
KEY VERSE: EZEKIEL 18:30
Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions;
so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
Today we shall examine the eternal state of a once committed brother who died in secret sin as shown by Divine revelation to a brother:
'What I saw with my two eyes in hell broke my heart and I wept. I cannot describe hell as a mortal man. If anyone gets there, he will tell it better. In hell I heard the groaning of the damned. This was the second time I went to hell. I heard people crying and confessing the sins they refused to confess here on earth. Many pastors are in hell. Many ministers of the gospel are in hell. Atheists and various categories of people are in hell. No tongue can tell the horror and sufferings of hell.’
Jesus said, “I created them and loved them with everlasting love. But they hated me; that is why I am destroying them with my everlasting destruction. Go and tell man, if any desires to come to heaven, I Jesus, will give him every grace he needs to come to heaven. But if any desires to go to hell, Satan will immediately give him all the support he needs to be there.”
I saw a brother in hell. He was a member of our Church. This brother was very committed and zealous, but alas, he died with hidden and un-confessed sin and found himself in hell. When I saw him I did not believe he was the one. I tapped Jesus and asked, “My Lord, is this the brother from so and so church?” He answered, “Yes.” The brother began to speak, “I committed fornication and covered it and death came and carried me away.” If a brother of such zeal and commitment could still go to hell, we must fear God and walk with care every day. Secret sins take one to hell. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The greatest torment of a backslider in hell is that he lost the opportunity to be in heaven.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Make me worthy (3x) O Lord.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Zephaniah; Revelation 15
PASTOR PAUL RIKA