EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
DATE: SATURDAY, JUNE 5TH, 2021
TEXT: MATTHEW 25:41-46
41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44) Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45) Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
KEY VERSE: ISAIAH 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
They are now in eternal regret. Who are these in pains and agony? They are liars, thieves and armed robbers, drunkards, witches and wizards, those in occultism, Satanism, fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, lesbians, murderers, abortionists, polygamists, wicked national leaders, sinful politicians, all kinds of sinners who died without receiving forgiveness of their sins through faith in Jesus Christ. It is a pity! What is their hope? The Bible tells us there is no hope for them forever. There is neither mercy nor forgiveness of their sins after death. They shall be in torment forever and ever. It is appointed unto man once to die and after death the judgement. They are passing through the eternal judgment of God. Your dead relations, your dead friends, acquaintances, loved ones who died.
Is there any escape for us? Yes, repent of your sins and accept Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, that’s the way of escape. Turn from your religion to Jesus, the bible tells us there is no other way that men on earth can be saved except Jesus. If you accept Jesus you will be saved. Cleanse yourself of all worldliness in hairdo, dressing and lifestyle, put away your jewelry, cease from perming, attachment, weave-on, lipsticks, cortex, and trousers as women. Submit to God to make yourself holy and live in His holiness to the end of your life.
Do your restitutions. Make peace with those you have offended. Are you wrongly married? Are you the second or third wife? Are you marrying someone’s wife? Have you driven away your wife and married another? Do your restitution, settle your wrong marriage. Preachers preach the true gospel, be good example to your members. If you are a preacher but lose your soul, what benefit is that? If you have a mega church but lose your soul what benefit is that? What shall you give to God in exchange of your soul?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Make a choice of your eternity: hell or heaven?
SONG FOR THE DAY: Only Jesus can save Halleluiah (x2)
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: 2 Chronicles 17-19; John 15
PASTOR PAUL RIKA