EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2022
TEXT: EXODUS 35:1-6
(1) And Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said unto them, These are the words which the Lord hath commanded, that ye should do them.
(2) Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the Lord: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.
(3) Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.
(4) And Moses spake unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the Lord commanded, saying,
(5) Take ye from among you an offering unto the Lord: whosoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it, an offering of the Lord; gold, and silver, and brass,
(6) And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,
KEY VERSE: HOSEA 2:13
And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.
The use of jewelry is seen to have connection with idolatry when the children of Israel wanted a strange god or idol. The earrings collected from idolatrous Egyptians were used to form an idol. Here we see the connection of earrings with idol worship. We also see the connection of earrings with strange gods when Jacob wanted to prepare his family for the worship of the true God.
Again in the account of Gideon in Judges 8:24-27, Gideon collected the earrings of the prey and made an ephod (an outer garment of the high priest) maybe to inspire godliness in the people. But alas, the people turned the ephod into an object of worship. The earrings used in constructing it were idolatrous property. The people here might have been idolatrously inclined by these earrings, since Israel had backslidden from the true worship of God at this time.
It is an established truth that demonic forces of idolatry accompany jewelries. It is the driving force behind immorality and defilement in the Church. May the Lord open the eyes of the blind preachers of this end-time before the rapture. These materials carry strange forces. These are the original intention of the kingdom of darkness to lure men into immorality.
There is a revelation that these items are made from the marine world. A sister who was delivered from this evil kingdom revealed that no matter how spiritual any Christian may prove to be but still using jewelries, they still have a strong hold on them. Therefore my brethren, please yield to the Spirit of God and be free in Jesus’ name.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Refusal to dissociate from use of jewelries is idolatry.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I have chosen the way (3x) the way of holiness
BIBLE READING OF THE DAY: Isaiah 7-9; Galatians 4
PASTOR PAUL RIKA