EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2022
TEXT: DEUTERONOMY 8:1-8, 16
(1) All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers.
(2) And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
(3) And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
(4) Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.
(5) Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the Lord thy God chasteneth thee.
(6) Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.
(7) For the Lord thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills;
(8) A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey;
(16) Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;
KEY VERSE: PROVERBS 8:13
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
God designed life in such a way that man must live by faith in Him. Your challenges in life are but courses; at the end you will receive a certificate. The suffering you are experiencing now will definitely come to an end and you will wear a crown. Let nobody make you give up the crown awaiting you. The following are reasons for your test and trial:
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God’s test and trial is for your promotion. Never give up.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I will never let the devil win the battle.
Bible reading for the day: Isaiah 41-42; Colossians 1
PASTOR PAUL RIKA