EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26TH, 2021
TEXT: 1 PETER 5: 1-6
(1) The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
(2) Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
(3) Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.
(4) And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
(5) Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
(6) Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
KEY VERSE: HEBREWS 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(I). Faith: Faith says God calls you and will reward you. Do not allow any situation to distract you.
(ii). Faithfulness: Do it according to pattern and according to Divine specification.
(iii). Humility: Be humble so you can perform service unto God. If you see yourself as highly placed, you may be directing works to younger ministers under you to do while some of these works may actually be for you. Where other people are assigned responsibilities and you are left out, God must have chosen somebody at that time to do it, so be humble and listen.
(iv). Holiness: Clothe yourself with the garment of holiness – as a minister you need it.
(v). Sufferings: It is given to all believers not only to believe in Christ but to partake in His sufferings. There is reward if you suffered with Him.
(vi). Wisdom is the principal thing. Seek it and seek understanding.
(vii). Love should be the principle on which you work.
(viii). Prayer will give you victory because the effectual, fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much.
(viii). Righteousness and Holiness: Note that the little service rendered in righteousness is greater than great one without holiness.
(ix). Divine Pattern: If your service is done with patience in line with divine pattern, it gives sweet savor coming out of a pure heart.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Be humble so you can perform service unto God.
SONG FOR THE DAY: My life time, I will give God my life time
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Jeremiah 17-19; 1Timothy 6
PASTOR PAUL RIKA