EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SATURDAY, MARCH 12TH, 2022
TEXT: EPHESIANS 4:3-7
(3) Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
(4) There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
(5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
(6) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(7) But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
KEY VERSE: 1 PETER 1:22
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
If we don't promote love, our holiness is vain. If we lack love, our faith is vain. Satan will like to put hatred in your heart against others. The women caused hatred between David and Saul by their song. That brought lasting enmity between David and Saul. The mismanagement of this information led King Saul to hell. When the disciples reported to Jesus the man they saw casting out demons in His name to provoke jealousy in Him, rather He rebuked them. Joshua suggested Moses should stop the two people among the seventy prophesying in the camp, Moses instead was optimistic of the development and wished all God's children were prophets.
To promote love, we must adhere to the following:
1. We must see others as ourselves. We must see ourselves and churches in Christ as one; not as denominational church. See it as those in Christ having one body (Christ), one Spirit (Holy Spirit), one hope (heaven), one Lord (Jesus Christ), one faith (the Word), one baptism (baptism of regeneration) and one God and Father of all. In the southern Nigeria, we have petroleum deposit that is used by all Nigerians and other nations. Similarly, God sees only one church. God has made us one. We have these seven oneness; we will promote one body.
2. We must be ready for the LORD to cleanse us; Ezekiel 36:33-36. Defilement was going on among the Israelites; the hatred among them bred bloodshed upon the land; many hated without a cause. God wants to sanctify them and remove uncleanness from them. He promised He will cleanse and renew them to serve His purpose. Anyone wanting to bring darkness of hatred among believers, God will judge him for bringing defilement among the children of God. They are polluting the name of God for lack of love and bringing shame to the name of the Lord. God wants to give you a new and a soft heart that can be subordinate to Him.
3. We must judge ourselves so we could be judged by no man. Don't allow separation in the leadership. Pair up yourselves in prayer to get any ugly situation arrested. Where things are not happening well, take it to God in prayer. Your love for one another should be without pretense. The heart is a difficult part of man but if taken to God in prayer, He circumcises it. When the body is Esau's and the voice is Jacob's among brethren, something is wrong. See that you love one another with a pure heart. Perfect one another in love and holiness.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Love is central to the unity of the body; let's promote it.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Though we are many, we are one body………
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Deuteronomy 17-19; Mark 14:1-25
PASTOR PAUL RIKA