EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SATURDAY, AUGUST 6, 2022
TEXT: 2 KINGS 7:3-9
(3) And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?
(4) If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.
(5) And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there.
(6) For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us.
(7) Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life.
(8) And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it.
(9) Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now therefore come, that we may go and tell the king's household.
KEY VERSE: PROVERBS 11:14
Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
Many people are in stagnation, not making progress in life and that's not God's mind for them. They blame the devil but if it's so then all unbelievers would have been held in captivity. Believers have the name of JESUS while unbelievers don't have, so Believers are to be blamed for lack of progress. This too is due to ignorance. Some blame witches and wizards or other humans for their lack of progress. Some have been in sickness, poverty, no marriage, lack of education but through counsel and wisdom we will be delivered. Your delay shall be rewarded. For your sorrow you shall be rewarded double. God shall restore the years the cankerworms have eaten. Make up your mind that today you are a new person. Be resolved in your heart that you will never remain in your state. Tell everyone that your progress in life is in Jesus. The four lepers refused to sit still and die in their state. Why remain in that condition of poverty till you die? As the four lepers won the war, you will also win. The enemy shall flee as you move on. We have been so lazy whereas God has been waiting for us. Miracles and transformation are waiting for you.
God wants you to take a step of achievement and you will be a blessing to others. A story was told of a minister who needed ten thousand dollars for a crusade. After prayers the LORD led him to get a house for sale and when he looked for someone to buy it he got ten thousand dollars from the transaction. God will give us wisdom on how to end our poverty. Another story was told of a poor man who locked himself in a room for three days praying and fasting for success and riches. The LORD later assured him that He has answered his prayers. He was then led to buy a land where waste was thrown there. After some time, crude oil was discovered there by some white men and being the owner of the land, he sold it for much money and his life changed. Let God open the door for your life and family.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The blessings of God maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Abraham's blessings are mine
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Psalm 78; Romans 7
PASTOR PAUL RIKA