EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH, 2021
TEXT: JOHN 17:22-26
(22) And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
(23) I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
(24) Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
(25) O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
(26) And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
KEY VERSE: JOHN 17:22
And the glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are one.
Christ's final prayers for His true followers before his crucifixion contained a fervent request for believers to behold and partake in His glory. As believers on earth He has given us the glory His Father gave Him. Christ has put in us uniqueness, honor, and majesty. He has made us incomparable to any other creature of His in this present life.
A Christian’s glory in this present life includes:
(1) Power of Sonship
(2) Righteousness and Holiness
(3) Light in the Dark World
(4) Excellent Knowledge of The Great God
(5) Fellowship With the Triune God
(6) Suffering on Just Course
(7) Protection and Accompaniment Of Angels
(8) Anointing of the Holy Spirit
(9) Love and Unity Among Believers
(10) Answer to Prayers
Christ has prayed that the believer may be with Him where He is to behold His glory. Beholding Christ’s glory is being transformed into His glory. The future glory of believers include the following: Glorious resurrection body, citizenship in the new heaven and earth, the presence and comfort of God, heavenly mansions, crowns, eternal life and joys of God not yet known. Hallelujah!
1 Corinthians 2:9 says, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Heaven is the final home for true Christians.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Hallelujah is our heavenly language.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Ezekiel 32-33; 1 Peter 1
PASTOR PAUL RIKA