EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
PRAY TO UNDERSTAND THE SCHEMES OF SATAN
TEXT: 2 CORINTHIANS 2:11-15
(11) Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
(12) Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,
(13) I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.
(14) Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
(15) For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
KEY VERSE: 2 THESSALONIANS 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
Beloved, the Bible clearly tells us not to be ignorant of the devices of satan. We must beware that satan can pass through anyone at any given time if we allow him. That is why we must be very careful about the many devices or schemes of satan so that He will not take advantage of us. We must be very conscious of the fact that satan does not rest but continuously devises many schemes against God’s people. Most Believers find it difficult to identify these schemes of satan and easily give themselves to him.
2 Corinthians 11:1-3
Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Stand firm and be steadfast in the faith. Clothe yourself with the weapon of prayers so that you will not be caught up in the web of satanic schemes. Give yourself to the study of the Word of God. Jesus is counting on you to be vigilant concerning the many tactics of satan. God will bless you as you do so.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Be very vigilant not to fall prey to satanic schemes.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I have chosen the way, the way of holiness.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Psalm 4-6; Acts 16:16-40
PASTOR PAUL RIKA