EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA
(Int'l Director Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide)
SUNDAY OCTOBER 6, 2019.
TEXT: 1 Timothy 4:15-16
KEY VERSE: 2 Timothy 2: 2 “And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.”
I preach sound doctrines and give biblical interpretations to scripture according to my learning and the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The following are part of my doctrinal convictions and what I preach according to the Holy Scripture:
(1) The Holy Bible is the word of God, inspired for mankind with final authority on all issues of life: personal, family, government and society.
(2) God exists in three separate persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit. These three separate persons existed together through all eternity as One God who is the Creator, the Lord, Jehovah, the Eternal, Almighty God 1 John 5:7; Matthew 28:19; Mark 12:29. God made man a tripartite person, Body, Soul, Spirit according to His likeness. Man is three separate persons in one and one person in three in the likeness of the eternal God. Genesis 1:26,27.
(3) Jesus, God, made Himself a human being and was born as a child by a woman, a virgin, who had never slept with any man from her birth. Luke 1:30-35 Matthew 1:21-23 Isaiah 9:6 Philippians 2:5-7.
(4) Jesus came into this world as God's Son for the purpose of saving humanity from sin, Satan, eternal death, and all evils, and to grant them eternal life and divine blessings, according to scriptures. These were achieved through His suffering and death and resurrection from the dead. John 3:14-16, Luke 2:10-12, Hebrews 2:9-15, Romans 8:32. He is the only savior of mankind in the whole world. No man, no prophet, or religion can save man from sin, Satan, and eternal death in this world, except Jesus Christ Acts 4:12; John 14:6; John 8:12; 10:10.
(5) Every man born into this world was conceived in sin and born into sin. Firstly, because he is a descendant of Adam and inherited the blood that was defiled with his original sin. Secondly, because he goes into personal sinful practices from his childhood. Psalm 51:5; Romans 3:23.
Thought for the day:
Forever O Lord, Thy word is settled in heaven
Song for the day:
Thy word is life, Thy word is spirit.....
Bible reading for the day:
Leave a Reply.
PASTOR PAUL RIKA
HOREMOW HEADQUARTER ABUJA
HOREMOW HEADQUARTER NORTH AMERICA