EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, AUGUST 1ST, 2021
TEXT: ISAIAH 41:9-14
9) Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
10) Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
11) Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12) Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
13) For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
14) Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
KEY VERSE: ISAIAH 43:1
But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
My child, the bond between us is unbreakable because you are My chosen one. The company you keep is with the Architect of this universe in His infinite wisdom. Everything you do, everywhere you go, My presence and My influence surrounds you. But for the closeness of Myself to you, you would have been in the gravest danger many times. It is because you are precious to Me, that I surround you with My almighty protection. What I have done for you no one else could do. The future may seem uncertain to you, but you know that I will not leave you to walk alone for a single moment. It means much to Me that you share My life.
GENESIS 22:1-3, 10-12
God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him…Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering ... And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I. And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
I have to teach My followers submission to My will when it is not easy. I have to see their willingness to follow a hard road and to make sacrifices for My sake. When I see the submissive heart, I can then show the more joyous side of My will, the restful communion with Me, the enjoyment of Myself, My gifts and My word which I want them to have, because I love them so very much! To reveal, at the outset, the many rewards of life with Me would produce the wrong motive for acceptance of My will. Only when I see unquestionable obedience, can I then shower My love and peace and reveal the enjoyment of them as being just (the same as doing My will as a sacrifice and duty).
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Jesus is the most reliable and dependable partner
SONG FOR THE DAY: Where he leads me I will follow…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Psalm 65-67; Romans 2
PASTOR PAUL RIKA