EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
TEXT: JOHN 17:14-15
(14) I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
(15) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
KEY VERSE: JEREMIAH 29:11
For I know the thoughts I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Just as Jesus prayed His Father to protect His disciples in this ravenous world, He has also prayed for you that God will not allow the devil to give his daughter to you to marry. He has prayed that God should keep your marital life clean as you listen to His Word. This can be done through the Word spoken unto you. Your ways are made clean when you take the Word of God taught to you. Your ways will be clean, and your marriage also will be according to the will of God.
If you do not marry in the will of God, you are already inhibiting your future. If you are not careful the spouse, you marry might become a hindrance to your going to Heaven. So let your journey into marriage be according to the will of God. Don’t take wrong marital approach. The people of the world have their own approaches. Don’t follow them.
1. Avoid boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, James 4:4
2. Do not follow parental selection without divine approval, Genesis 24:50
3. Avoid traditional taboos, Matthew 15: 3, Colossians 2: 8
4. Don’t hurriedly marry someone abroad, Proverbs 20:21
5.Don't succumb to contract marriage, 1 Timothy 1: 10
6. Don't elope or run away with an intending marriage partner, Proverbs 28:1
7. Don’t remarry after first scriptural marriage, 1 Corinthians 7: 10-11
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Let him that has ear hear.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I have decided to follow Jesus …
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Song of Solomon 4-5; 2 Corinthians 13
Leave a Reply.
PASTOR PAUL RIKA
HOREMOW HEADQUARTER ABUJA
HOREMOW HEADQUARTER NORTH AMERICA