EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA
(Int. Director Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide)
FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2020
2 Peter 1:4-8
Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Many Christians today think it is impossible to live a holy life. This is not true. Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible. To God be the glory; we in Holiness Revival Movement have come to the clear understanding that living a holy life is not a mission impossible but an imperative for going to heaven.
As saints of old lived it, died and went to heaven, we too are living it and going to heaven one after the other. Hallelujah! How is this made possible? Holiness of life is made habitual and possible through the following:
1. Regular meditation on God's word. Psalm 119:7, 11 7. I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments. 11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
2. Regular Prayer. Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
3. Regular fellowship with true believers. 1 John 1:3, 7; 3.That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
4. Regular Christian service and evangelism. Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.
5. Preservation in purity in expectation of Christ's coming. 1 John 3:2-3; 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
Thought for the day:
It is possible to live holy to please God.
Song for the day:
Live a holy life, a life that pleases Jesus for without holiness you can't see the Lord….
Bible reading for the day:
Joshua 1-3; Luke 1:57-80
PASTOR PAUL RIKA