EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
2 PETER 1:10-11
Judges 17:2 "And he said unto his mother, the eleven hundred shekels of silver that were taken from thee, about which thou cursedst, and spakest of also in mine ears, behold, the silver is with me; I took it. And his mother said, Blessed be thou of the LORD, my son."
It is a settled matter that restitution is inevitable in the spiritual cleansing process of the believer.
The believer will make restitution as the Holy Spirit has brought to his remembrance and placed the burden on his or her heart.
The list below is not exhaustive but could serve as a guide of the kinds of actions or inactions that require restitution to take place.
1. Stolen items
2. Sexual immorality such as pornography, lesbianism, homosexuality, fornication, rape etc.
3. Forged certificate or certificate obtained through cheating in exams
4. Past criminal activities such as kidnapping, murder, cultism, 419.
5. Idolatry, witchcraft etc.
6. Lies told to harm people.
7. Unpaid debts, falsified records such as resume, birth certificate, office record etc.
8. Denied pregnancy.
9. Marital infidelity, giving another man’s child to your husband.
10. Divorce or wrong marriage in polygamy or to divorce.
11. Unfulfilled vows and pledges.
12. Unpaid bride price.
Now if you are able to do your restitution, you will enjoy the following benefits:
(i) You will become peaceful. Satan cannot accuse you. Nobody will have something to hold against you. Daniel 6:4.
(ii) You will have uninhibited access to God and be able to approach His throne of grace with confidence. Hebrews 4:16.
(iii) You will be a vessel of honour in the hands of God. 2 Timothy 2: 19-21.
(iv) You are assured of going to heaven if you remain holy. 2 Peter 1:10-11.
Thought For The Day:
Restitution will bring you into the full joy of the Lord.
Song For The Day:
Amen, I have found Jesus, Amen, He is able to do all things
Bible Reading For The Day:
2 Samuel 23-24; Luke 22:31-53
4/30/2019 08:28:23 am
May the Lord bless grant us the understanding of His words in Jesus name.
5/1/2019 12:05:38 pm
May the Lord bless and grant us the understanding of His words in Jesus name.
11/28/2019 03:00:16 pm
This is were I belong
12/16/2019 08:18:26 pm
Thanks for the opportunity
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
PASTOR PAUL RIKA
HOREMOW HEADQUARTER ABUJA
HOREMOW HEADQUARTER NORTH AMERICA