EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
FRIDAY, APRIL 29TH, 2022
TEXT: PHILIPPIANS 2:5-11
(5) Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
(6) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
(7) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
(8) And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
(9) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
(10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
(11) And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
KEY VERSE: MATTHEW 11:29
Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
The sacrifice of our Lord Jesus on the cross is a great message to His children on humility. It is a pattern worthy of emulation by those willing to tour the narrow way to heaven.
My child, you see in Myself-emptying, culminating on the cross, the sacrifice which you may often be called to make, laying aside knowledge and pride, and becoming as a child. In that humble state, prepare to be exploited, prepare to lose. See in Myself-emptying the tremendous lengths to which love will go on behalf of its children. This, too, is your pattern.
It is when you are emptied of self and all that is world-acquired, that you can most effectively reflect Me. Emptying Myself made it possible for Me to be approached; for My children to expect understanding. I could only hope to meet My children at the level of their need by letting go everything but love. My child, for you this will be costly but there is no other way.
Take My yoke upon you, My child, there is always so much to learn about living with Me and for Me. You must be very teachable in all that I show you in the events and circumstances in each day. Then it is vital to apply your lessons. Be very willing for Me to show you things which must go from your life, so that you will gently surrender them.
Your willingness to learn, and the adjustment of your life to My ways, is the submission of one who knows that love plans the best for you. When you notice that much in your life still needs to be dealt with, do not be cast down. My promise is that I will be more and more glorified in you. ALLELUIA!
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Lord will meet you at the level of your needs when you trust Him.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Be like Jesus, every day in your life
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: 2 Samuel 21-22; Luke 22:1-3
PASTOR PAUL RIKA