EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH, 2022
TEXT: ISAIAH 41:9-14
(9) Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
(10) Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
(11) Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
(12) Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
(13) For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
(14) Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
KEY VERSE: JOSHUA 1:9
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
When God gave us the revelation of the Muslim in hell fire and asked that the truth be revealed to the Muslims alive on the earth, there was fear as normal humans how will it be with us after releasing this message to this violent set of people. However, God says, I am with you in this work. I want to assure you children of God that God is with you in the work of righteousness. Do not be afraid. What does it mean that God is with you? We are going to understand it as we go on.
Let us look at the component of our today’s text. God says He took you from the corner of the earth or from your village which is the corner of the earth. What is the Lord saying? He says there were very great people there and neither were you one of them. Nevertheless, the Lord came and picked you up. He did not take them. He took you from among the great people and said unto thee, you are my servant and qualifies you to be His servant. He called you to come and work for Him. Can you see how the Lord chose Moses? He went to Midian, a corner of the earth and called Moses as a shepherd when there were chiefs in that area. He called him to be His servant. I have chosen thee. It was a choice God made; so it was not a careless calling.
There were sufficient options to be considered. Having weighed those options, the Lord arrived at you; that is why He has called you. Wonderful! The thing happened to you as it happened to David. There were options. Jesse brought forth his children and never remembered David. Then it was a careful choice. See how careful that calling of David was; to the point that Samuel said, is there any son left? And Jesse said, yes, I have the youngest of them. He is in the forest. Samuel said, I shall not sit down until he arrives here. It was a careful choice the Lord made to arrive at you. He has chosen you and said, I will not cast you away. Beloved, put your trust in Him and He will see you through. Fear thou not, for the Lord is with thee. Alleluia!
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Know that God will never leave nor forsake thee.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Great is thy faithfulness, great is thy faithfulness, morning by morning…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Exodus 39-40; Matthew 24:1-22
PASTOR PAUL RIKA