EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, MAY 1ST, 2022
TEXT: 1 THESSALONIANS 5:22-24
(22) Abstain from all appearance of evil.
(23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(24) Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
KEY VERSE: DANIEL 1:8
But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
To Be Sanctified And Remain Sanctified You Have To Do The Following:
* Be determined: If you do not want sin and evil to manifest in your life come to that determination. Come to that state where you have made up your mind that sin will not have dominion over you, and that sin will never rule your life. You must get rid of all carnality. Be determined that your heart shall never envy a man nor lust after a woman.
Thou hast proved my heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shall find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
* Put your faith in God: Believe that God can do it. Jesus said to the blind men, “believe ye that I am able to do this?” They answered, “yea Lord.” If you believe, He is able to keep you from committing sin. It will be according to your faith.
* Pray to God for it: Tell God what you want Him to do for you. Tell Him to take away the remaining sin of Adamic nature and inbred pollution. Keep on praying until this is done.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
1 Thessalonians 5:22-24
Abstain from all appearance of evil. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Living a sanctified life.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Sanctify me, purify me, sanctify me oh lord (2x)
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: 1 King 1-2, Luke 22:54-71
PASTOR PAUL RIKA