EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, MAY 8TH, 2022
TEXT: LUKE 6:34-38
(34) And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
(35) But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
(36) Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
(37) Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
(38) Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
KEY VERSE: PROVERBS 19:17
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.
God is the first giver. He gave us His only begotten Son.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
God desires that we should give freely and fully in the manner He has given Jesus to us for His glory, His name and for the salvation of our fellow men. The Lord Jesus expects us to give ourselves and our material resources willingly, sacrificially and wholly in appreciation for our salvation so that abundant life may be distributed to all men through His gospel.
God who first gave us His son achieved many things; the salvation of men from sin, the praises, worship and services of the redeemed, the kingdom of this world is turned to the kingdom of Christ His Son, and the earth became full of His glory. If we give ourselves and material resources to the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and for the distribution of eternal life to men in the world and to the poor in Christ-like spirit, we too shall receive great rewards.
If you give your tithe and offering to the Lord for true gospel projects, the Lord will reward you greatly according to His Word. He will open the windows of heaven and pour upon you His wonderful blessings beyond measure. He will defeat Satan and evil forces against you. The Lord will delight in you and make you honorable.
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is rewarding to give.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I will give, I will give to God.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: 1 Kings 16-18; John 1:29-51
PASTOR PAUL RIKA