EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2022
TEXT: ISAIAH 49:7-13
(7) Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
(8) Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
(9) That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
(10) They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.
(11) And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.
(12) Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.
(13) Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.
KEY VERSE: HEBREWS 10:23
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Knowledge of God’s faithfulness is very vital for our continuity and stability in the Christian journey to Heaven. Many who do not see the faithfulness of God in their lives succumb to inner pressure and quest for ungodly gain and turn their backs on God. Balaam preferred unrighteous rewards to the one God would have given him. Perhaps, he had adjudged God’s rewards as slow in coming or most likely not coming at all. He left God for money and perished in his sin. God is faithful and so are His Words and Promises to man. His Words are Yea and Amen. His Word has the final say over all situations no matter how bad, complicated and protracted the case is. God will never let you down in the battles facing you. He promises to be with you always.
God has already made a way of escape from that trap the enemy has set for you. God will carry you on His shoulder across that entrapped path you are moving. God that stopped the fire from consuming the Hebrew boys will stop that fire from consuming you. From our text, the searchlight of God has located the dejected, the rejected, the despised and the downtrodden to change their stories as He did for Jabez. Never mind, even though you are seen as an abandoned project, God who did not abandon you says that when your father and mother forsake you, He will take you up (Psalms 27:10). The challenges the faithful Lord allows to come your way are the ones He has already conditioned you to handle or cope with (1 Corinthians 10:13).
God is reliable and worthy of your trust. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for He is faithful that promised. Judge Him faithful, for He is. Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego trusted and counted on the faithfulness of God and He delivered Daniel from the mouths of lions and the others from the overheated fire of king Nebuchadnezzar. Be faithful to the faithful God. He is looking for faithful Believers whom He can trust and entrust with His work. Hold fast to your faith in God to the end. Love the Lord, live a holy life and serve Him in truth to the end. God Who faithfully brought you out of Egypt will safely take you to the land of Canaan.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God never fails; judge Him faithful.
SONG FOR THE DAY: You have been faithful Lord, from the ages past.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Psalm 112-115; 1 Corinthians 1
8/19/2022 05:47:52 am
Thank you Lord for this reminder of your faithfulness. After this reminder, may I not succumb to the inner pressure to obtain ungodly gain, but remember your promises that are the final say and are Yea and Amen. Your faithfulness that has saved the 3 Hebrew boys in the Bible days is still able to help me in the midst of my problems today. In Jesus name, Amen
9/1/2022 08:47:41 am
You are forever faithful haba Father, help us to trust in you always.
Leave a Reply.
PASTOR PAUL RIKA
HOREMOW HEADQUARTER ABUJA
HOREMOW HEADQUARTER NORTH AMERICA