EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, JANUARY 16TH, 2022
TEXT: JEREMIAH 32:6-9, 16-17
(6) And Jeremiah said, The word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
(7) Behold, Hanameel the son of Shallum thine uncle shall come unto thee saying, Buy thee my field that is in Anathoth: for the right of redemption is thine to buy it.
(8) So Hanameel mine uncle's son came to me in the court of the prison according to the word of the Lord, and said unto me, Buy my field, I pray thee, that is in Anathoth, which is in the country of Benjamin: for the right of inheritance is thine, and the redemption is thine; buy it for thyself. Then I knew that this was the word of the Lord.
(9) And I bought the field of Hanameel my uncle's son, that was in Anathoth, and weighed him the money, even seventeen shekels of silver.
(16) Now when I had delivered the evidence of the purchase unto Baruch the son of Neriah, I prayed unto the Lord, saying,
(17) Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
KEY VERSE: MATTHEW 19: 26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible:
but with God all things are possible.
The One who made heaven and earth says, is there anything too difficult for Him? Has He not power to do what seems right to Him? Come to this level of faith that nothing is too hard for God and tell Him so. When you come to plead with God for your problems, tell Him you know Him well enough to be convinced that nothing is too difficult for Him. That is why you believe He will solve that problem for you.
By yourself, you cannot do it. Even if you engage the services of professional men or women, it still cannot be done. If you continue to look up to man, that matter may remain unresolved. It is beyond any power on the earth. But with God, all things are possible. Please, prepare yourself to walk with this God by faith. Always believe that all things are possible with Him, as you relate with Him by faith.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
With the involvement of God, all things that you desire will be done. With God, the Lover of your soul, the great unbeatable Power, the miracle Worker, nothing shall be impossible! Turn to God. Submit your heart to God. Turn that predicament over to God in faith. Let it be a project that you are bringing before HIM, informing Him that you are believing His promises and confessing His promises; that you are praying on His promises and equally keeping His promises; that you are looking up to Him and holding on to His promises. It shall be done in victory! ALLELUIA!!!
Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
The Lord your God wants you to just believe Him. He is saying, I have concluded on that matter that has been a concern to you. I will bring it to pass for you at My appointed time. The One that knows the end from the beginning is the One talking to you. He has finished and concluded on your matter already.
He is only waiting for you to agree with Him by faith to do it. He calls those things which be not, as though they were. That is how God does things. I want you to join Him in this walk and work of faith and speak on His promises freely as though they have been done. That is the life of faith; stick to it.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Believe God in all situations of your life; your miracle will come.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I believe, yes Lord I believe (2x), it well with me…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Genesis 38-40; Matthew 12:22-50
PASTOR PAUL RIKA