EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
TUESDAY, JUNE 14TH, 2022
TEXT: NUMBERS 13:26-33
(26) And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and shewed them the fruit of the land.
(27) And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.
(28) Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.
(29) The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan.
(30) And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.
(31) But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
(32) And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
(33) And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
KEY VERSE: REVELATION 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Fear is an instrument in the hand of satan to torment man and render him weak and defeated. Fear comes from the way one thinks and reasons. Satan tries to dictate one’s thoughts through suggestions or impartation of ideas to the mind. The thoughts of fear that plague your heart against righteous decisions and actions are neither from you nor from God, but from satan.
2 Corinthians 2:11
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
What makes you afraid now is what the devil has put into your mind to think. Beloved, if you continue with that thought you will be weak and powerless and will not be able to do the will of God in your life. Fear will affect your righteous walk with God. It will make you disbelieve your abilities and to suspect your fellows.
And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
It will likewise hinder you from entering heaven as it hindered many of the Children of Israel entrance into Canaan. Fear and unbelief go together. Do your best to avoid and overcome them completely. God has given us assurance of His presence, help and ultimate victory over sin and evil are in His Word.
Fear thou not; for I am with the:; be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Ask God to remove fear from you and fill your heart with true love for God and for your fellow men. Don’t fear the consequences of righteous decisions and actions. God will be with you to protect you and you will succeed in righteousness. AMEN!
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Be bold to preach Jesus and His Holiness.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Take away fear, O my father….
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Ezra 6-8; John 21
PASTOR PAUL RIKA