EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 25TH, 2021
TEXT: ROMANS 5: 1-8
(1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
(2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
(3) And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
(4) And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
(5) And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
(6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
(7) For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
(8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
KEY VERSE: JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God's pure love is the reason for the season. The greatest love you can show at this festive season is to embrace and emulate God's pure love in salving man from sin, Satan and sicknesses. Pure love is based on the Word of God. Love people and seek their welfare because God says so, not for selfish reasons.
Pure love comes with feelings of sympathy as you put yourself in that person's situation and feel it. If someone has not eaten for days will you not feel it? Suppose it was you. Suppose someone is down with sickness. You feel for him knowing what it feels like. Again, in cases of bereavement, you empathize with the bereaved and offer assistance to them.
Again, love moves with acts of charity and giving. Love will give. That's why love entertains and empathizes. Love entertains, gives, because you feel you sympathize you want to help, you want to do your part. You want to contribute. That's what love will do. Again, love has the emotions of joy. You love a person you feel joyful with whatever is going on around him, you feel joyful of what he says. The word of that person makes you feel happy. You feel happy to hear their utterances because of love, you hear him to relate with him.
Again, love goes with kind words, kind actions, gentleness and meekness. That is what love does. Love makes you gentle in the presence of your lover and that makes your lover feel happy. The one that is loved feels happy. The one that you love feels happy. So, that is how love is. You are kind in words, you speak softly. You speak for the benefit of that person. That's because love is there. Again, love moves with friendliness. Love is friendly because you love, you draw closer. The Bible says that he that has friends must show himself friendly.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
SONG FOR THE DAY: To God be the glory great things He has done
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Haggai; Revelation 16
PASTOR PAUL RIKA