BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA
(Int'l Director of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide)
FRIDAY JUNE 21, 2019
2 JOHN 1:10-11
2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
If as a Christian, you applaud iniquity and defend sin, you have lost Jesus. You are completely lost! If you don't recover in time and death meets you in that condition, it is when you get to hell you will realize you lost it long time ago.
You need a healthy church environment to stay on track, otherwise you keep following a bandwagon of worshippers whose Christianity will end at the grave side. Evaluate your church and know what to do. Example of such are as follows:
1. Some churches do not know the gospel message. Preach to them but if they refuse to listen, avoid them for the sake of your precious soul.
2. Some churches do not preach the gospel message. Reprove them and correct them. The gospel message is the gospel of holiness. A man said he has been in a church for ten years and they have never preached about hell until one preacher came from outside and preached it. They say God did not ask them to preach about hell. What are you doing in such a church? You are lost! Let a friend smite me it will be better than the kisses of an enemy.
3. Some churches don't emphasis the gospel message. Reprove them. Remind them, that is the main thing. What are they gathering the people for if they are not talking to them about holiness?
4. Some churches fight the gospel message. They fight holiness. Warn them of hell fire. They tell their congregation, “We don't want that holiness teaching here.” None of them died on the cross, it was Jesus that died on the cross. Why do they want to deprive Jesus of His people? Warn them.
5. Some churches preach and emphasis the gospel message. Join them and encourage them. By their fruits ye shall know them. Encourage them to stand.
Thought for The Day:
If your church is not taking you to heaven, escape for your life!
Song for The Day:
Eternal life, I want to live eternal life...
Bible Reading for The Day:
Esther 1-3; Acts 5:1-16
PASTOR PAUL RIKA