EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH, 2021
TEXT: ISAIAH 3:16-24
(16) Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
(17) Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.
(18) In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
(19) The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
(20) The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
(21) The rings, and nose jewels,
(22) The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
(23) The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.
(24) And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
KEY VERSE: SONG OF SOLOMON 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
God has been sending out warnings on this through diverse means. He has been using His holy ministers and giving revelations through repented occultists and satanic agents on the implications of using skin bleaching creams and the eternal consequences of this ungodly practice, which includes the followings:
(1) The cosmetics used for bleaching are manufactured from the spirit world
(2) The chemicals used in manufacturing the cosmetic soap, ointment, lotion, powder, etc. contain human fats and human blood
(3) Those who bleach are customers to Satan and attract demons to themselves
(4) Christians who bleach their skin are defiled by these things and are unholy and cannot see God.
Your eyes have been opened to the evil of these things. All you need to do now is repentance toward God and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ, for your forgiveness and cleansing. You may fear that abstaining from these cosmetics may affect your face or body, do not listen to your fears. Be prepared to bear the shame of your past life. It is better to be ashamed on earth than on Judgment Day. It is better to go to heaven with one eye than go to hell with two eyes.
Turn to God in prayer and faith and He will make you whole. Take up the challenge. Preach against skin bleaching in the Church. Discourage your loved ones from practicing it. Study your body reaction to the soap and body cream you are using. If you notice any bleaching effect, discontinue its use and change to a harmless one. You can maintain a clean and healthy skin without bleaching.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A word is enough for the wise. Do not forfeit your heaven for vanity of the world.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Make me holy (3x) Oh Lord, In the morning, in the night….
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Ezekiel 40; 1 Peter 5
PASTOR PAUL RIKA