EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA
(Int. Director Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4, 2020
Matthew 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
In everything you do, try to check out if you have hurt your neighbour. If you discover that you have hurt your neighbour, then you must do restitution; you must make good the damaged property of your neighbour; you must make necessary confession to appease the heart of your neighbour.
Do not be careless in living. The careless are not godly. The Bible instructs that we observe diligently to do all the commandments of God (Deuteronomy 28:1). Are you rough in your attitude towards men? Are you living among men in carelessness? Do you speak roughly, act roughly and do not bother about your actions?
Even if you don't bother, God does and will call you to account for your actions! You will account for all the damages you are causing to the hearts of men, as well as all the mistakes of your life which you failed to acknowledge, to confess and correct. This is the minimum standard of God for a heaven-bound Christian.
1. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lie unto his neighbour in that which was delivered him to keep, or in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath deceived his neighbour;
3. Or have found that which was lost, and lieth concerning it, and
sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein:
4. Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took violently away, or the thing which he hath deceitfully gotten, or that which was delivered him to keep, or the lost thing which he found,
5.Or all that about which he hath sworn falsely; he shall even restore it in the principal, and shall add the fifth part more thereto, and give it unto him to whom it appertaineth, in the day of his trespass offering. 6. And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD, a ram without blemish out of the flock, with thy estimation, for a trespass offering, unto the priest:
7. And the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD: and it shall be forgiven him for any thing of all that he hath done in trespassing therein.
Thought for the day:
As much as possible, live at peace with all men.
Song for the day:
let your light shine and let Jesus shine through you….
Bible reading for the day:
Numbers 32-33; Mark 10:1-31
PASTOR PAUL RIKA