EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2022
TEXT: 2 THESSALONIANS 2:1-10
(1) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
(2) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
(3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
(4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
(5) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
(6) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
(7) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
(8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
KEY VERSE: 2 THESSALONIANS 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
The rapture comes before the great tribulation and we are now preparing for it whether the Jewish temple is built or not. If it is not built now, it shall be built after the rapture. The great tribulation must meet an already built Jewish temple because the antichrist shall enter into that temple midway into the tribulation to declare himself as God. The rapture does not have the sign of Prophet Daniel’s prophecy which says that the abomination of the desolation will enter into the temple and defile it. In the rapture, the Lord comes as a thief in the night.
There shall be a seven-year interval between the rapture and the second coming of Christ. When the rapture takes place, the Lord Jesus will take us to Heaven for the marriage supper of the Lamb for a period of seven years. The reward of the Saints at the judgment or Bema seat for their works done on earth shall also take place in Heaven during those seven years while the great tribulation goes on upon the earth concurrently. At the end of seven years, we shall return with Jesus to the earth to rule for a thousand years millennial reign after the battle of Amaggedon.
Don’t be terrified by those propagating that COVID-19 is the mark of the antichrist. The mark of the beast is not yet now because the Saints are still here on earth. ‘He who letteth’…or that have prevented him. Who is the Person? The Holy Ghost in the Church has prevented the antichrist from manifesting. It is when the Holy Ghost goes with Christ’s Church to present before the Father that the antichrist shall appear. It was when Noah entered the ark that the flood was released. It was when Lot and his family departed from Sodom that fire destroyed it. It is when we are removed from the earth that the antichrist shall come.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The rapture will take place before the great tribulation.
SONG FOR THE DAY: When You come to collect Your people, remember me O God
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Jeremiah 27-28; 2 Timothy 4
PASTOR PAUL RIKA