EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
MONDAY FEBRUARY 6TH, 2022
TEXT: 2 TIMOTHY 2: 1-7
2 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
Key Verse: 2 Timothy 2: 7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
1. Believe the vision of HOREMOW and leadership of Pastor Paul Rika
John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, this is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
2. Commit yourself to this project. Live the life of holiness and righteousness. 2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
3. Know that this is the will of God. Pray for the success of this project. 1 Timothy 2: 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
4. Publicize the Movement and spread HOREMOW materials extensively. Psalm 68: 11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
5.Sponsor this project with your material resources and might. Psalm 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
6.Defend the Movement and the leader and contend earnestly to preserve it. Jude 3 Beloved when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation it was needful for me to write unto you and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
7. Participate fully in this Divine project. Don't be ashamed or afraid. Romans 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.
Thought for the day:
Participate fully in this Divine project.
Song for the day:
Are you in the number saved by grace?
Bible reading for the day:
Exodus 39-40; Matthew 24:1-22
PASTOR PAUL RIKA