EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
FRIDAY, MARCH 25TH, 2022
TEXT: 2 SAMUEL 23:1-3
(1) Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,
(2) The Spirit of the Lord spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.
(3) The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.
KEY VERSE: DEUTERONOMY 1:17
Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgement is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.
David served his generation well. He walked in the principles of God. He said God put these principles in his mouth to tell them. He that ruleth over men must be just; ruling in the fear of God. Paul also presented this principle. The royal law says, do to others what you want them to do to you - Matthew 7:12. Masters and employers of labor should deal with their subordinates and employees according to justice and equity knowing that ye have a master in heaven that will mark your record. The emphasis here is truth and justice.
And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
Ours is a growing ministry. We know that multiplication in thousands is coming to us. If there are thousands of people in a place, certainly, there must be sound administration if we are to affect their lives with the gospel. Human beings usually struggle for attention in any gathering. To share food, you must do it well. Jesus made the multitudes to seat in fifties, the number of people fed was known and the baskets of fragments left were given. I pray that God will make us able to cater for the crowds He is bringing to us. Appointment of able leaders is a prerequisite to sound Christian administration.
In administering over the people leaders should ensure the following:
1) Give heed to hearing. If there are witnesses, hear them out as well.
2) Judge righteously. Do not favor or side-line anyone. Do justice to strangers among you.
3) Do not respect persons in judgment: don't be partial in favor of the rich;
4) Hear small as well as great matters.
5) Do not be afraid of the face of men; don't favor the angry man.
6) When a matter is greater than you, avoid pride and refer it your superior. Usually, hospitals refer cases above them to higher hospitals for proper attention. Be diligent in your duty.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Employ sound administration in your jurisdiction for equity and justice.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I want to be like Daniel to follow Jesus Christ
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Joshua 14-15; Luke 4:33-44
PASTOR PAUL RIKA