EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2022
TEXT: EXODUS 17:8-13
(8) Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
(9) And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in mine hand.
(10) So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
(11) And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
(12) But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
(13) And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
KEY VERSE: ISAIAH 62:6-7
I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
The Lord has risen up Holiness Revival Movement in this end-time with a special assignment to recover the Church to righteousness and holiness before He returns. It is a very high, holy and Heavenly call which requires the dedication of holy brethren to pray the revival in place. God is calling us to this noble assignment. He requires prayer intercessors and warriors around the world to pray and achieve all the vision and purpose for this ministry on earth. He is calling all watchmen to take their position on the wall, and He is ready to pour the Spirit of prayer and supplication upon these chosen men and women for this purpose.
As Epaphras labored fervently so that the church of Colosse be perfect, so God is waiting for intercessors and prayer warriors for this Movement. A story is told of an old saintly woman that was a member of a goodly Church of Christ, pastored by a holy preacher. She committed herself in holiness and prayed for the Church until the Church flourished and saw great grace and glory of God. But alas, the old woman died and was buried. The Pastor observed that things did not flow as freely as it used to be. When he enquired of God, the Lord told him it was the faithful intercession of the old saintly woman that kept the ministry.
Join in the battle for truth with your prayers. Let’s unite in prayers and defeat all enemies of righteousness, as Aaron and Hur united with Moses to defeat the Amalekites. The present number of intercessors is too few for the great task God has given to the Movement. Hence, there is a call from God to as many as are willing to consecrate themselves and enroll in the prayer ministry. Arise, keep not silent until Jerusalem is become a praise upon the earth.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The needed revival is in your hands.
SONG FOR THE DAY: We are able to go up and take the country
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Isaiah 37-38; Philippians 3
PASTOR PAUL RIKA