EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SATURDAY, JUNE 11TH, 2022
TEXT: JOHN 8:42-47
(42) Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
(43) Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
(44) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(45) And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
(46) Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
(47) He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
KEY VERSE: PROVERBS 12:22
Lying lips are abomination to the Lord; but they hat deal truly are his delight.
A lie is a statement, report or action purposely presented with the intention to deceive the hearer, exonerate oneself or someone else, or gain some benefits. A lie is a promise made without the intention of fulfilling it. Lie is commonly practiced in business and human relations. Some classify lies as small and big but the Bible says that a lying tongue is an abomination unto the Lord, and all liars shall have their part in the lake that burns with sulphur and brimstone.
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
There are people that are plagued by the spirit of lying. Some believers and also Christian ministers are in the bondage of Satan in this area. All liars are in the camp of Satan. It is painfully unfortunate that you may still have satan as your father; though you profess to be a Christian worker or minister.
Ye are of your father the devil and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper; but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
Confess your lies to the Lord and to the people you have deceived and cheated. Do not keep the property and gains of lies with you. Return them to the owners. Do all to purge lie and the effect of it from your life. Then make a solemn promise and commitment to God and to yourself that you will never speak, report, act, over or defend lies again (Job 27:3-6).
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Get rid of lying.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: 2 Chronicles 34-36; John 19:1-22
PASTOR PAUL RIKA