EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2022
TEXT: ACTS 2:41-47
(41) Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
(42) And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
(43) And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
(44) And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
(45) And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
(46) And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
(47) Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved
KEY VERSE: ACTS 2:46
And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
The early church was united because something divine from Heaven worked among them. The Lord is raising people from various churches to build His Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. A united church; one body, one Spirit, one hope, one Lord, one faith, one baptism and one God, the Father of all. As for churches, there is no way to make them one. That will be political oneness; with unbelievers as presidents, having enemies of God ruling them, directing them. They struggle for power and kill to have power. That is ecumenism but that is not the Church. The church Jesus is building is made up of people that have recognized Him as the Lord; people from churches that are born again, people from churches that have the hope of going to Heaven, people from churches that are submissive to Jesus, the authority of Jesus. These are people from churches that have one faith. They believe and practice the same thing, have the same lifestyle and the same baptism. They are transformed people from various churches that submit to one God.
The segregated churches have done their evil. The segregated churches have done their disobedience. They have scattered the Church, scattered the flock. The Lord is raising up one Church, a united Church, the new wine of believers coming from various churches. You will be lucky to be one of them. These are a body of people that are not proud; a body of humble people, a body of lovely people. These are people that respect God, submit to His will and follow the leadership of God without competition. A new church; a new Christianity is rising up. The one that will welcome Jesus from Heaven, the one prepared for the rapture. The Lord is doing it now.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A new set of people to bring back the glory of God.
SONG FOR THE DAY: We are able to go up and take the country…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Ezekiel 17-19; Hebrews 13
PASTOR PAUL RIKA