EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2022
TEXT: ISAIAH 3:16-24
(16) Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
(17) Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.
(18) In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
(19) The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
(20) The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
(21) The rings, and nose jewels,
(22) The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
(23) The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.
(24) And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
KEY VERSE: 2 CORINTHIANS 7:1
Having therefore these promises dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
The testimony of a Ladi Nkem, who had supernatural experience with Jesus in hell as presented in the book, "Scriptural Exposition and Divine Revelation on Believers Holiness in Clothing and Adornment," is presented here:
After this I heard a lady crying in hell fire, pleading for forgiveness. I said, “Lord Jesus, there is another lady in the torments of hell fire pleading for Your forgiveness. Please forgive her.” We drew closer to her and Jesus said, “Ask her what brought her to hell.” “I asked, why didn’t you follow the narrow way? What made you to follow the broad way which has landed you in hell?”
She answered and said, “When I was on earth, I did not believe what my pastor was preaching. I did not accept that wearing trousers as a lady was a sin, perming or jerry curling my hair, wearing earrings, painting, bleaching, wearing necklace, chains, bracelets, rings, keeping long nails and using attachments were sinful.”
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
1 Peter 3:3
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
She continued, “I did not count it sinful to lie with unmarried men, since I was also unmarried. I also ran after the husbands of other women. When I died and arrived here, I realized that my pastor was preaching the truth.” The Lord told me that the attachments women use on their hair come from the hair of a very big demonic serpent and that cortex and lipsticks are actually the blood of human beings which they made to assume various colors. Women use this to paint their body, thereby defiling themselves.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The lifestyle on earth determines your eternal destination.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Holiness is the beauty of believer, Lord I want to be…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Job 38-39; Acts 15:1-21
PASTOR PAUL RIKA