EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
TEXT: JOHN 10:11-16
(11) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
(12) But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
(13) The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
(14) I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
(15) As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
(16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
KEY VERSE: JOHN 10:27
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me:
Divine Project 2022 is the mandate that the Lord Jesus Christ has given to Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, under the leadership of Pastor Paul Rika, the International Director. This Project is to unite into one body, the Churches of Christ worldwide in Biblical doctrine and practical righteousness and holiness in preparation for the soon coming of our Lord Jesus Christ; and to bring the lost souls of sinners to Christ’s salvation.
To achieve this project we are to do the following:
1 Corinthians 4:16
Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Jesus Christ is the head of the Church. He appoints pastors to oversee the affairs of the Church but most pastors have hijacked ownership of the Church.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Jesus owns the church; pastors are caretakers.
SONG FOR THE DAY: It’s wonderful, it’s really great, my friend do not be left aside
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Bible reading for the day: Isaiah 13-15; Galatians 6
PASTOR PAUL RIKA